Saturday, June 18, 2011

dear,


openquote I'm digging my way to something better. i'm sowing the seeds I take for granted. This thorn in my side is from the tree I planted. And it tears me and I bleed closequote
- Metallica

openquote Nothing to gain, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own closequote
- Linkin Park, Somewhere I Belong



openquote I wont cry, it'll be fine. i'll take my last breath. push it out my chest 'til there's nothing left. closequote
- Hollywood Undead - The Loss


openquote People say I'm the life of the party Because I tell a joke or two Although I might be laughing loud and hearty Deep inside I'm blue So take a good look at my face You'll see my smile looks out of place If you look closer, it's easy to trace The tracks of my tears.. closequote
- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles; The Tracks Of My T





No comments:

Post a Comment